The promoter is Wellsons Pty Ltd (ABN 37 647 975 308), 12-21 Mandible Street Alexandria NSW 2015 (“Promoter”).
- The promotion commences at 8:00 pm AEST on 28th February, 2022 and concludes at 11:59pm AEST on 31st March 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To enter participants must, during the Promotion Period:
(i) Be an Australian resident with a valid Australian postcode.
(ii) Aged eighteen (18) years or over
- A person has unlimited entries and must follow the rules of the competition to be eligble. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, or ineligible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants must “like” the post on Wellsons Instagram, follow the Wellsons Bathrooms account and tag a friend. Multiple entries can be made via the tagging of multiple accounts in separate comments
- The promotion is free to enter.
Prizes and Fulfilment
- There is two prizes to be won in this promotion. The first prize is worth AU$1,00.00 and the second prize is worth $500.00. Prizes will be issued in a Wellsons' Voucher. The voucher is redeemable for vanities and can not be used in conjuction with any other offers. The prize will be calculated from the RRP and will not be applicable to already discounted vanities.
- The voucher will be redeemed directly through Wellsons. Wellsons will provide each winner with a promotional code to place the order.
- A winner will be randomly selected using an automatic online generator. The winner will be announced at 9:00PM AEST on 1st April 2022.
- The winners will be notified via an Instagram Direct Message on 1st April 2022 by @wellsonsbathroom that they have won. The winners will have 30 days to claim the prize. The winners will be announced via Instagram Stories on 1st April 2022. The winners will be required to provide their name and email address in order to accept and receive a prize.
- If a winner does not accept or claim the prize by 7th April, or cannot be contacted by the end of the 7-day period or is found by Wellsons to not be eligible to win the prize, the winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be randomly drawn again. The redraw winner will be published via Instagram stories on 8th April 2022. The decision of the Wellsons final. Wellsons reserves the right to request confirmation of the eligibility of the winner to enter the competition and to win the Prize.
- The winner agrees that they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity and also agrees for their name and Instagram handle to be used to announce the winner.
- Prize and prize elements may not be separated or redeemed for cash and no alternative prize is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and is not available for resale.
- Wellsons reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrant (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Wellsons has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by Wellsons to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Wellsons' legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Information collected in relation to the Promotion from Eligible Entrants is subject to the privacy policies of the Wellsons and will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in Australia. The privacy policies as outlined below contain details on how Eligible Entrants can access, update and correct their personal information and Wellsons' complaint management processes. Entry is conditional on provision of the required personal details.
13.1. Information collected is retained for 24 months.
- I consent to the Wellsons (from time to time) using my personal information and photographing/recording my image while I am participating in any activity or event run or organised by Wellsons which constitutes part of the Prize. I agree that any such photographs, electronic images, sound recording or video footage may be used by Wellsons in resources and reports, or promotional, advertising or marketing materials, without any further notice or payment to myself.
- Wellsons reserves the right to cancel or amend this competition due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority. The decision of Wellsons is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Wellsons and its members, financial institutions, associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with Wellsons or any Eligible Entrant’s receipt or use of any part of the Prizes except for any loss or damage which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of Wellsons or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- To the extent permitted by law, Wellsons and its members, financial institutions, associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever in respect of the following: (1) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications, line failure or the malfunctioning failure or unavailability of any computer, server, cable, line, network, hardware, software, internet service or web site; (2) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion, including but not limited to theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the Promotion; (3) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (4) any entry that is late, stolen, damaged or misdirected or otherwise not received.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, Wellsons reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants understand and agree:
(b) that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram
- Wellsons reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify Wellsons if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Wellsons reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter’s ability to conduct the Promotion as contemplated in these Conditions of Entry, subject to state or territory regulation.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Terms & Conditions shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) appearing had not been inserted herein, subject to state or territory regulation.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and each Eligible Entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.