Product: Antonio Floor Mount Vanity
- Antonio floor mount vanity is available in 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm options
- Teorma 2.0 Italian ceramic top by Scarabeo, in a spacious offset design
- 304-grade stainless steel frame fabricated in Australia
- Integrated towel rail located on the basin side
- Hettich Avantech YOU push-to-open drawer(s) in anthracite
- 20mm Bright White Cherry Pie Shelf only
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Includes a Chrome Universal Plug and Waste
*Due to the manufacturing nature of ceramic tops, there may be a size variation of + / - 5mm to be expected, as a result of the 1200°C Kiln Vitrification process
To maintain the quality and finish on your cabinets, a soft cloth and a non-abrasive detergent or a weak solution are to be used. It is recommended that cabinets are installed 300mm away from showers and bathtubs to avoid excess water damage. The goods are water/moisture resistant, however, are not waterproof. Care must be taken to dry excessive moisture or water spillage.
Customise your vanity
A full selection of ADP Cabinet Finishes
A full selection of ADP Handle Options
What’s in the box
- ADP Antonio Floor Mount Vanity
All Architectural Designer Products (ADP) are all made to order within Australia. An email will be sent to you the next business day with a confirmation of your chosen specifications for your cabinet. Only once you have responded with a confirmation, we will be able to process your order. Lead time for the below:
- Woodgrain Cabinets: 3-4 weeks
- Painted Cabinets: 4-5 weeks
- Cabinets: 4 weeks
Architectural Designer Products are covered by 10 years Warranty*
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Cabinets (Vanities, Tallboys, and Ensembles, Shaving Cabinets – excluding mirrors): 10 years
- Cherry Pie, Friday Hybrid Quartz, Caesar stone Benchtops: 7 years
- Bamboo Cabinets and Tops: 7 years
- Ceramic Basins: 1 year
- Mirrors (Including mirrored surfaces on cabinets): 1 year
- Hardware: 7 years
- Electrical, Lighting, Plumbing Fittings, Waste, and Traps: 1 year
All products manufactured by Architectural Designer Products (ADP) are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. ADP offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
There will be no returns for custom-made orders. Please check the specifications of the product prior to placing your order.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact ADP directly on (02) 4271 2444 for assistance.