Product: Boca Floor Standing Vanity
- Bohemian accents of the Boca offers a timeless look for your bathroom
- Boca Floor-standing vanity is available in 600mm, 750mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm
- American Oak finish with Rattan door fronts
- Includes an above the counter basin
- Crafted in Australia
- Option to have Dekton and Caesarstone benchtops finish. Quotes will be available upon request.
- Purchase the Marquis Boca Tallboy for extra storage for your towels, shampoo bottles, and toilet paper
Customise your vanity
The full specification for Boca Floor Standing Vanity is available here
What's In The Box
Marquis Boca Floor Standing Vanity
All Marquis products are made to order within Australia. An email will be sent to you the next business day with a confirmation of your chosen specifications for your cabinet. Only once you have responded with a confirmation, we will be able to process your order. Lead time for the below:
- Vanities cabinets: 5 - 7 weeks
Marquis was established in 1979 in Hunter Valley, NSW. Marquis is committed to maintaining the highest level of green manufacturing, reducing their environmental impact whilst guaranteeing their furniture's highest quality of integrity.
Marquis vanities are covered by Lifetime Warranty*
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Cabinets (Vanities, Tallboys, and Ensembles, Shaving Cabinets – excluding mirrors): Lifetime
- Silestone Tops: 25 Years
- Dekton Tops: 15 Years
- Caesarstone Tops: 10 Years
- Timber Tops: 7 Years
- Symphony Tops: 10 Years
- Marquis Acrylic Tops: Lifetime
- Mirrors and Shaving Cabinet Doors: 1 Year
All products manufactured by Marquis are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Marquis offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
There will be no returns for custom-made orders. Please check the specifications of the product prior to placing your order.
In the unlikely event, you identify a defect in the product that is due to manufacturing or material, we will rework or replace the goods. You will need a copy of your proof of your purchase.
Please ensure the product is inspected before installation. If damage has occurred in transit, do not proceed with the installation. Contact customer service at Wellsons for further assistance. Once a defective product is installed and damage occurs due to improper maintenance, miss handling, installation or use - the warranty will be void.
Certain products will require a qualified tradesperson for installation, if the product is not installed by a qualified tradesperson the warranty will be void.