Product: Brighton Floor Standing Vanity
- Brighton Floor-standing vanity is available in 750mm, 900mm, 1200mm, and 1500mm
- Moulded Porto Polymarble benchtops
- 1 Tapthole in the basin top
- Option to have a kickboard or a legs
- Option to choose from Matte White, Gloss White or Tranquil Retreat Matte or Duragrain Cabinet Finishes
- Option to select a finish from the Dulux 2 pack polyurethane paint (surcharge applies)
- Crafted in Australia
Customise your vanity
The Brighton Floor Standing Vanity spec sheet is available here
What's In The Box
Marquis Brighton Floor Standing Vanity
All Marquis products are made to order within Australia. An email will be sent to you the next business day with a confirmation of your chosen specifications for your cabinet. Only once you have responded with a confirmation, we will be able to process your order. Lead time for the below:
- Vanities cabinets: 5 - 7 weeks
Marquis was established in 1979 in Hunter Valley, NSW. Marquis is committed to maintaining the highest level of green manufacturing, reducing their environmental impact whilst guaranteeing the highest quality of integrity for their furniture.
Marquis vanities are covered by Lifetime Warranty*
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Cabinets (Vanities, Tallboys, and Ensembles, Shaving Cabinets – excluding mirrors): Lifetime
- Silestone Tops: 25 Years
- Dekton Tops: 15 Years
- Caesarstone Tops: 10 Years
- Timber Tops: 7 Years
- Symphony Tops: 10 Years
- Marquis Acrylic Tops: Lifetime
- Mirrors and Shaving Cabinet Doors: 1 Year
All products manufactured by Marquis are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Marquis offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
There will be no returns for custom-made orders. Please check the specifications of the product prior to placing your order.
In the unlikely event, you identify a defect in the product that is due to manufacturing or material, we will rework or replace the goods. You will need a copy of your proof of your purchase.
Please ensure the product is inspected before installation. If damage has occurred in transit, do not proceed with the installation. Contact customer service at Wellsons for further assistance. Once a defective product is installed and damage occurs due to improper maintenance, miss handling, installation or use - the warranty will be void.
Certain products will require a qualified tradesperson for installation, if the product is not installed by a qualified tradesperson the warranty will be void.