Product: Emporia Corner Vanity With Shelf
- Floor-length vanity with a kickboard is available in 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm options
- Spacious depth of 600mm
- Open-ended shelf side is 300mm in depth
- Available in 0 taphole, 1 taphole, or 3 tapholes
- Premium graphite interior finish
- Suitable for above the counter, semi-inset, inset, or under the counter basins (sold separately)
- ADP premium soft-close drawers in graphite
- The benchtop is only available in Cherry Pie Premium Solid Surface (20mm) - Bright White, Carrera, Ice Whip, Sugar Cream, Calacatta, Staccato, Concrete Mist, Copper Terrazzo, and Avalanche only
- Crafted in Australia
Customise your vanity
The full selection of Cabinet Finishes
Available in Bevel Grip Finger Pull or a full selection of Handle Options (Additional charges will apply for premium handles)
What's In the Box
ADP Emporia Corner Vanity With Shelf
To maintain the quality and finish on your cabinets, a soft cloth and a non-abrasive detergent or a weak solution are to be used. It is recommended that cabinets are installed 300mm away from showers and bathtubs to avoid excess water damage. The goods are water/moisture resistant, however, are not waterproof. Care must be taken to dry excessive moisture or water spillage.
All Architectural Designer Products (ADP) are all made to order within Australia. An email will be sent to you the next business day with a confirmation of your chosen specifications for your cabinet. Only once you have responded with a confirmation, we will be able to process your order. Lead time for the below:
- Wood Grain Cabinets: 3-4 weeks
- Painted Cabinets: 4-5 weeks
- Cabinets: 4 weeks
Architectural Designer Products are covered by 10 years Warranty*
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Cabinets (Vanities, Tallboys, and Ensembles, Shaving Cabinets – excluding mirrors): 10 years
- Cherry Pie, Friday Hybrid Quartz, Caesar stone Benchtops: 7 years
- Bamboo Cabinets and Tops: 7 years
- Ceramic Basins: 1 year
- Mirrors (Including mirrored surfaces on cabinets): 1 year
- Hardware: 7 years
- Electrical, Lighting, Plumbing Fittings, Waste, and Traps: 1 year
All products manufactured by Architectural Designer Products (ADP) are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. ADP offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
There will be no returns for custom-made orders. Please check the specifications of the product prior to placing your order.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact ADP directly on (02) 4271 2444 for assistance.