Pictured: Timberline Victoria Wall hung Vanity 1800mm Double Bowl with White Satin Cabinet and Frosty Carrina Stone Top with White Gloss Plume Ceramic Basins
Product: Victoria Wall Hung Vanity with Stone Top & Basin
- Choose from vanity lengths of 750mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, and 1800mm
- Classic shaker style doors with white cabinet interior
- Include your choice of a white gloss above counter Timberline Basin
- Full-extension runners with an integrated Blumotion soft-close and European Premium Blum Tandembox drawer with elegant slim and straight drawers
- Complimentary bamboo finger jointed storage trays with modular organisers system
- Plug and waste sold separately
Customise your vanity
Full selection of Timberline Cabinet Finishes and Handle Options
Full Selection of Timberline Solid Timber Benchtop Finishes
Timberline vanities are all custom-made in Armidale, a town in Northern NSW. Created and designed by you – Timberline is here to bring your visions to life.
Timberline Vanities: 10 years
Warranty Classification: Gold Inclusions
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Acrylic tops: 10 years
- Stone tops: 10 years
- Solid Surface tops: 10 years
- Engineered Veneer Tops: 10 years
- Timber tops: 1 year
- Ceramic tops: 5 years
- Sculptured Marble: 5 years
- Mirrors: 1 year
- Waste: 1 year
- Commercial Use: 1 year
Timberline products are all custom-made in Australia. A 3 to 4 weeks lead time is required from the date of the order confirmation. An email will be sent to you to confirm your order with your chosen specifications. Once you have confirmed the order, your order will then be processed.
All products manufactured by Timberline are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Timberline offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact Timberline directly on 1800 642 162 for assistance.