Heated Towel Rails offer an economical option for warming and drying towels in any bathroom. The SR25M Heated Towel Rail is a 550x550 4 bar ladder rail made from polished stainless steel, and features multiflex wiring. This rail is ideal for limited space areas, or when needing to dry one towel.
The SR25M towel heater includes multiflex wiring, which offers the flexibility of wire connection on either the right or left-hand side of the rail. This connection point can be found at the bottom, but can be flipped to the top for either hardwired or plug-in installation, both of which are included as standard.
This electric towel rail is designed to quickly reach temperatures ranging from 45-55 degrees. For optimal efficiency, a timer should be used to manage the running costs, which can reach as low as a dollar per week. The rail can also be operated manually with an on/off switch.
Dimensions: 550mm (W) x 550mm (H) x 122mm (D)
Colour: Polished Stainless Steel
Thermogroup accessories are covered by 10 Year replacement product or parts*
Heated Towel Rails, Ladders:
- Polished Stainless Steel: 10 Year Warranty
- Brushed Stainless Steel: 7 Year Warranty
- Matte Black: 7 Year Warranty
- Made to Order Finishes: 5 Year Warranty
• Thermorail Ladder Rail
• Thermorail Connection Wire
• Leg Kit including:
- 2 x Non-Wired Legs
- 1 x Exposed Wired Leg
- 2 x Concealed Wired Legs
- 1 x White Concealed Wiring Sleeve
- 3 x Mounting Brackets (Supplied inside the leg)
- 1 x Exposed Wiring Mounting Bracket & Screw
- 4 x Wall Plugs
- 4 x Countersunk Screws
- 2 x Machine Screws
- 4 x Small Machine Screws (Supplied on rail)
- 4 x Grub Screws (Supplied inside the leg)
- 1 x Allen Key
Got a project? Need custom quote? Have a product question?
Our Renovation Specialist are here to help today!
Submit an enquiry now!