Dimensions: 600mm (W) x 800mm (H) x 120mm (D)
Colour: Matte Black
- Multiflex wiring meaning the connection point can be on the left or right-hand side of the rail
- Constructed from a 304-grade stainless steel material with matte black powder coating
- The standard connection point will be at the bottom of the rail however it can be flipped for the connection point to be moved to the top
- Option of hardwired or plugin
- The electric towel rail is designed to heat up quickly to the temperature of 45° to 55° degrees
- Rail can operate using an on / off switch
- Option to add a timer to choose the time when your towel rail heats up and reduces running cost if you forget to switch it off
What’s in the box
Thermogroup 6 Bar Square Ladder Heated Towel Rail
|Number of Bars||6|
|Wiring type||Multiflex - Concealed (Hardwired) or Exposed (Plugin)
|Wiring Position||Any of the four mounting position|
|Distance between Mounting Points (Top to Bottom)||600mm
|Distance between Mounting Points (Left to Right)||570mm|
PLEASE NOTE: Specifications are for information purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the product specifications are accurate, due to continuing product development and improvement the specifications are subject to change. Specifications can be used to rough in and fit timber supports in the wall however we recommend no holes are drilled without having the product on-site or verifying the details with the manufacturer. Thermogroup cannot be held liable or responsible for errors due to updated specifications
- Polished Stainless Steel: 10 Year Warranty
- Brushed Stainless Steel: 7 Year Warranty
- Matte Black: 7 Year Warranty
- Made to Order Finishes: 5 Year Warranty
Stock and Special Orders
If a product is marked as In stock or Low Stock we should be able to despatch it within 24 hours. If you require Very Low Stock items urgently you can contact us to check stock levels.
Products marked Special Order generally arrive within 2-5 days into our Sydney warehouse and we will despatch it once it is received. Custom made products generally take 3-5 weeks to arrive into our warehouse and you will be advised of ETA on these items.
DURING THIS UNIQUE TIME OF COVID WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN RECEIVING AND DESPATCHING STOCK. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.