Dimensions: 520mm (W) x 930mm (H) x 118mm (D)
Colour: Stainless Steel
- A liquid-filled rail where the heated towel rail is filled with liquid and heated y an electric element. Liquid filled rail runs at a higher temperature than an equivalent electric heated towels rail
- Five horizontal bars in polished stainless steel finish in a box shape design
- The heated towel rail has a concealed which is just like the standard towel rail
- Quality 304-grade stainless steel material
- 6 bars allows for plenty of room
- The wiring position for the rail comes as a standard on the right-hand side
- Liquid filled heated towel rails take an hour to reach the maximum temperature of 55 °C to 60°C
- Rail can be operated using an on / off switch
- Option to add a timer to choose the time when your towel rail heats up and reduces running cost if you forget to switch it off
What’s in the box
Thermogroup Jeeves Spartan Boxx Heated Towel
|Wiring type||Multiflex - Concealed
|Wiring Position||Bottom Right Hand Side|
|Distance between Mounting Points (Top to Bottom)||745mm|
|Distance between Mounting Points (Left to Right)||488mm|
PLEASE NOTE: Specifications are for information purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the product specifications are accurate, due to continuing product development and improvement the specifications are subject to change. Specifications can be used to rough in and fit timber supports in the wall however we recommend no holes are drilled without having the product on-site or verifying the details with the manufacturer. Thermogroup cannot be held liable or responsible for errors due to updated specifications
- Rail Parts: 25 years
- Element Parts: 5 years
Stock and Special Orders
If a product is marked as In stock or Low Stock we should be able to despatch it within 24 hours. If you require Very Low Stock items urgently you can contact us to check stock levels.
Products marked Special Order generally arrive within 2-5 days into our Sydney warehouse and we will despatch it once it is received. Custom made products generally take 3-5 weeks to arrive into our warehouse and you will be advised of ETA on these items.
DURING THIS UNIQUE TIME OF COVID WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS IN RECEIVING AND DESPATCHING STOCK. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.