Product: Karlie Floor Standing Vanity with SilkSurface Top & Basin
- Floor-standing vanity design with open shelves
- Easy access to an open storage shelf
- Comes with your choice of white gloss above counter Timberline Basin
- Available in 600mm, 750mm, 900mm, 1200mm,1500mm and 1800 options
- Comes with a white gloss regal acrylic top with an integrated basin and overflow
- Single bowl vanities will come as a centre bowl
- Blum durable steel drawer runners with soft close fittings
- Option to choose from 0 taphole or 1 taphole
- Optional under cabinet lighting to already installed on your cabinet (additional charge applied)
- Optional semi-recessed option available upon request, with additional charges to apply
- Upgrade to the platinum option with a luxe graphite interior to match platinum vanities
Customise your vanity
Available in a selection of Timberline Painted Cabinet Finishes and Handle Options
Available in a full selection of SilkSurface Benchtop Finishes
Timberline vanities are all custom-made in Armidale, a town in Northern NSW. Created and designed by you – Timberline is here to bring your visions to life.
Timberline Vanities*: 10 years
Warranty Classification: Gold Inclusion
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Acrylic tops: 10 years
- Stone tops: 10 years
- Solid Surface tops: 10 years
- Engineered Veneer Tops: 10 years
- Timber tops: 1 year
- Ceramic tops: 5 years
- Sculptured Marble: 5 years
- Mirrors: 1 year
- Waste: 1 year
- Commercial Use: 1 year
Timberline products are all custom-made in Australia. A 3 to 4 weeks lead time is required from the date of the order confirmation. An email will be sent to you to confirm your order with your chosen specifications. Once you have confirmed the order, your order will then be processed.
All products manufactured by Timberline are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Timberline offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact Timberline directly on 1800 642 162 for assistance.