Product: Karlie Wall Hung Vanity with Urban Ceramic Top
- 200mm Solid Surface Top
- Gloss White above the counter or under counter basin
- Deep drawers for more storage
- Choose from vanity lengths of 750mm, 900mm, 1050mm, 1200mm, 1500mm 1800mm options
- Cabinets are 380mm high and 460mm in depth
- European Blum Tandembox drawers with full extension runners
- Integrated blumotion soft-close drawers
- Classic white cabinet interior
- Complimentary bamboo finger jointed storage trays with modular organisers system
- Options for 1500mm and 1800mm vanities to have single or double bowl configuration
Customise your vanity
Full selection of Timberline Cabinet Finishes and Handle Options
Full Selection of Timberline 20mm SilkSurface Benchtop Finishes
Timberline vanities are all custom-made in Armidale, a town in Northern NSW. Created and designed by you – Timberline is here to bring your visions to life.
Timberline Vanities*: 10 years
Warranty Classification: Gold Inclusions
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Acrylic tops: 10 years
- Stone tops: 10 years
- Solid Surface tops: 10 years
- Engineered Veneer Tops: 10 years
- Timber tops: 1 year
- Ceramic tops: 5 years
- Sculptured Marble: 5 years
- Mirrors: 1 year
- Waste: 1 year
- Commercial Use: 1 year
Timberline products are all custom-made in Australia. A 3 to 4 weeks lead time is required from the date of the order confirmation. An email will be sent to you to confirm your order with your chosen specifications. Once you have confirmed the order, your order will then be processed.
All products manufactured by Timberline are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Timberline offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact Timberline directly on 1800 642 162 for assistance.