Product: Madison Floor Mount Vanity
- Floor-length vanity is available in 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, and 1800mm options
- Spacious depth of 510mm
- Vanity is a floor-length design with a detachable kickboard
- Suitable for an above the counter, semi-inset, or under the counter basin (sold separately)
- Option to have 0 taphole, 1 taphole, or 3 tapholes
- ADP premium soft-close drawers in graphite
- Premium graphite interior finish
- Crafted in Australia
Customise your vanity
Available in matte white, matte grey, and matte black polyurethane Cabinet Finishes
Available in a full selection of ADP Benchtop Finishes
Selection from Seashell (Brushed nickel, Matte black), Plain knobs (Brushed Nickel, Matte Black), Madison Knobs (White, Chrome, Black) Handle Options.
To maintain the quality and finish on your cabinets, a soft cloth and a non-abrasive detergent or a weak solution are to be used. It is recommended that cabinets are installed 300mm away from showers and bathtubs to avoid excess water damage. The goods are water/moisture resistant, however, are not waterproof. Care must be taken to dry excessive moisture or water spillage.
All Architectural Designer Products (ADP) are all made to order within Australia. An email will be sent to you the next business day with a confirmation of your chosen specifications for your cabinet. Only once you have responded with a confirmation, we will be able to process your order. Lead time for the below:
- Wood Grain Cabinets: 3-4 weeks
- Painted Cabinets: 4-5 weeks
- Cabinets: 4 weeks
Architectural Designer Products are covered by 10 years Warranty*
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Cabinets (Vanities, Tallboys, and Ensembles, Shaving Cabinets – excluding mirrors): 10 years
- Cherry Pie, Friday Hybrid Quartz, Caesar stone Benchtops: 7 years
- Bamboo Cabinets and Tops: 7 years
- Ceramic Basins: 1 year
- Mirrors (Including mirrored surfaces on cabinets): 1 year
- Hardware: 7 years
- Electrical, Lighting, Plumbing Fittings, Waste, and Traps: 1 year
All products manufactured by Architectural Designer Products (ADP) are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. ADP offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
There will be no returns for custom-made orders. Please check the specifications of the product prior to placing your order.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact ADP directly on (02) 4271 2444 for assistance.