Product: Nevada Floor Standing Vanity with Alpha Ceramic Top
- Classical floor standing doors with routed panels in the drawer
- Vanities available in 600mm, 750mm, 900mm 1200mm and 1500mm options
- Comes with integrated Alpha Ceramic top with basin*
- Centre bowl configuration
- Blum durable steel drawer runners with soft close fittings
- Option of 0 tapholes or 1 taphole
- Classic white cabinet interior
- Plug and waste are sold separately. To find the perfect match with the Timberline Basin Waste
*Ceramic tops are made under a 1200 °C Kiln Vitrification process, due to its manufacturing procedure a size variation of + or – of 5mm is to be expected.
Customise your vanity
Full selection of Timberline Cabinet Finishes and Handle Options
Timberline vanities are all custom-made in Armidale, a town in Northern NSW. Created and designed by you – Timberline is here to bring your visions to life.
Timberline Vanities*: 5 years
Warranty Classification: Silver Inclusions
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Acrylic tops: 10 years
- Stone tops: 10 years
- Solid Surface tops: 10 years
- Engineered Veneer Tops: 10 years
- Timber tops: 1 year
- Ceramic tops: 5 years
- Sculptured Marble: 5 years
- Mirrors: 1 year
- Waste: 1 year
- Commercial Use: 1 year
Timberline products are all custom-made in Australia. A 3 to 4 weeks lead time is required from the date of the order confirmation. An email will be sent to you to confirm your order with your chosen specifications. Once you have confirmed the order, your order will then be processed.
All products manufactured by Timberline are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Timberline offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact Timberline directly on 1800 642 162 for assistance.