Image: Timberline Nevada Wall Hung Vanity 1200mm with Alpha Ceramic Top in White Gloss cabinet finish.
Product: Nevada Plus Floor Standing Vanity with Above Counter Basin
- Classical floor standing doors with drawers
- Vanities are available in 600mm, 750mm, 900mm 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm options
- Comes with your choice of White Gloss above counter Timberline Basin
- Blum durable steel drawer runners with soft close fittings
- Blum Tandembox drawer with full extension runners
- Integrated blumotion soft-close drawers
- Classic white cabinet interior
*Ceramic tops are made under a 1200 °C Kiln Vitrification process, due to its manufacturing procedure a size variation of + or – of 5mm is to be expected.
Customise your vanity
Available in a full selection of Timberline Cabinet Finishes and Handle Options
Available in a full selection of SilkSurface Benchtop Finishes
Timberline vanities are all custom-made in Armidale, a town in Northern NSW. Created and designed by you – Timberline is here to bring your visions to life.
Timberline Vanities*: 5 years
Warranty Classification: Silver Inclusions
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Acrylic tops: 10 years
- Stone tops: 10 years
- Solid Surface tops: 10 years
- Engineered Veneer Tops: 10 years
- Timber tops: 1 year
- Ceramic tops: 5 years
- Sculptured Marble: 5 years
- Mirrors: 1 year
- Waste: 1 year
- Commercial Use: 1 year
Timberline products are all custom-made in Australia. A 3 to 4 weeks lead time is required from the date of the order confirmation. An email will be sent to you to confirm your order with your chosen specifications. Once you have confirmed the order, your order will then be processed.
All products manufactured by Timberline are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Timberline offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact Timberline directly on 1800 642 162 for assistance.