Product: Ollie Floor Standing Vanity
- Tasmanian oak cabinet finish
- Perfect floor standing vanity for small spaces
- Simple and practical in tight bathrooms
- Nano Polymarble top with overflow (reversible with left and right)
- 1 tap hole is available
- Classic white cabinet interior
- Soft-close door available on left or right-hand hinges
- Reversible left-hand and right-hand taphole with a chrome towel rail
- Depth of 220mm Height 875mm
Customise your vanity
Full selection of Timberline Cabinet Finishes and Handle Options
Timberline vanities are all custom-made in Armidale, a town in Northern NSW. Created and designed by you – Timberline is here to bring your visions to life.
Timberline Vanities*: 5 years
Warranty Classification: Silver Inclusion
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Acrylic tops: 10 years
- Stone tops: 10 years
- Solid Surface tops: 10 years
- Engineered Veneer Tops: 10 years
- Timber tops: 1 year
- Ceramic tops: 5 years
- Sculptured Marble: 5 years
- Mirrors: 1 year
- Waste: 1 year
- Commercial Use: 1 year
Timberline products are all custom-made in Australia. A 3 to 4 weeks lead time is required from the date of the order confirmation. An email will be sent to you to confirm your order with your chosen specifications. Once you have confirmed the order, your order will then be processed.
All products manufactured by Timberline are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Timberline offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact Timberline directly on 1800 642 162 for assistance.