Product: Seek Vanity 400mm
- Depth of the vanity is 220mm
- Ceramic integrated basin which is available in Gloss White or Matte Black
- Premium graphite interior with adjustable shelf
- Finger-pull doors with soft close
- Taphole will be on the opposite side of the towel ring
- Option to have left or right hand hinge
- Includes a Chrome Universal Plug and Waste
- Crafted in Australia
Customise your vanity
A full selection of ADP Cabinet Finishes
To maintain the quality and finish on your cabinets, a soft cloth and a non-abrasive detergent or a weak solution are to be used. It is recommended that cabinets are installed 300mm away from showers and bathtubs to avoid excess water damage. The goods are water/moisture resistant, however, are not waterproof. Care must be taken to dry excessive moisture or water spillage.
What’s in the box
- ADP Seek Vanity
- Fixing Kit
All Architectural Designer Products (ADP) are all made to order within Australia. An email will be sent to you the next business day with a confirmation of your chosen specifications for your cabinet. Only once you have responded with a confirmation, we will be able to process your order. Lead time for the below:
- Woodgrain Cabinets: 3-4 weeks
- Painted Cabinets: 4-5 weeks
- Cabinets: 4 weeks
Architectural Designer Products are covered by 10 years Warranty*
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Cabinets (Vanities, Tallboys, and Ensembles, Shaving Cabinets – excluding mirrors): 10 years
- Cherry Pie, Friday Hybrid Quartz, Caesar stone Benchtops: 7 years
- Bamboo Cabinets and Tops: 7 years
- Ceramic Basins: 1 year
- Mirrors (Including mirrored surfaces on cabinets): 1 year
- Hardware: 7 years
- Electrical, Lighting, Plumbing Fittings, Waste, and Traps: 1 year
All products manufactured by Architectural Designer Products (ADP) are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. ADP offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
There will be no returns for custom-made orders. Please check the specifications of the product prior to placing your order.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact ADP directly on (02) 4271 2444 for assistance.