Picture one: Timberline Victoria Shaver in White Satin Cabinet Finish
Picture two: Timberline Victoria Shaver in White Satin Cabinet Finish
Picture three: Timberline Victoria Shaver in White Satin Cabinet Finish
Product: Victoria Shaving Cabinet
- Victoria Shaving Cabinet is available in 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, and 1800mm options
- The spacious 166mm depth for storage
- The mirror is on 16mm backing
- Available in the Sussex or classic style which is a 3 door option, the standard is the Victorian style with 2 doors
- Features a stunning mirror at the front of the cabinet
- Note these cabinet is not suitable with a semi-recessed basin
- Classic white interior with two adjustable melamine shelves in each section
- Optional under cabinet lighting to already installed on your cabinet
- Option to upgrade to the platinum option with Luxe Graphite Interior to match Platinum vanities
Customise yourshaving cabinet
Full selection of Timberline Cabinet Finishes
Timberline vanities are all custom-made in Armidale, a town in Northern NSW. Created and designed by you – Timberline is here to bring your visions to life.
Timberline Vanities*: 10 years
The guarantee on vanity tops and other items are:
- Acrylic tops: 10 years
- Stone tops: 10 years
- Solid Surface tops: 10 years
- Engineered Veneer Tops: 10 years
- Timber tops: 1 year
- Ceramic tops: 5 years
- Sculptured Marble: 5 years
- Mirrors: 1 year
- Waste: 1 year
- Commercial Use: 1 year
Timberline products are all custom-made in Australia. A 3 to 4 weeks lead time is required from the date of the order confirmation. An email will be sent to you to confirm your order with your chosen specifications. Once you have confirmed the order, your order will then be processed.
All products manufactured by Timberline are of the uppermost standard and are in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Timberline offers a warranty period on products from the date of purchase and that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the terms and conditions detailed on their website.
For further enquiries regarding the after-sale and service, you can contact Timberline directly on 1800 642 162 for assistance.